Times like these require more intentionality around building culture, fostering connections, and creating strong teams.
Set up Employee Profiles in ChartHop and give your team an avenue to get to know each other, outside the Slack messages and Zoom calls.
This is a screenshot of my ChartHop Employee Profile.
These profiles can include anything from pet peeves and superpowers to doppelgängers and personality types.
This is ChartHop’s org chart showing our team’s superpowers.
This is perfect for:
- Onboarding new employees to the team
- Introducing new employees to the rest of the organization
- Increasing transparency across your organization
- Spurring conversation between team members (“that’s my pet peeve, too!”)
- Visualizing trends (“oh look, all of our leadership is extroverted”)
This is a sample org chart highlighted by Myers Briggs.
At ChartHop, we ask everyone the following 12 questions that we’ve compiled into a bundle for you:
- What’s your Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)? (If you’ve never taken this before, you can try taking it here.)
- What are your gender pronouns?
- What’s your superpower — the one thing you’re best at?
- What are your areas of professional expertise?
- What areas are you trying to learn more about?
- The best communication channels and times of day to reach you are:
- What are some of your hobbies outside work?
- When are you happiest at work?
- What behaviors frustrate you (in a work setting)?
- What is something about you that might surprise people?
- What languages do you speak fluently — enough to carry a conversation?
- What’s your T-shirt size? Unlike everything above, this won’t be shared with the organization — it’s just for ordering team swag!
Ask your ChartHop admin to install this bundle! They can then customize by going to Custom Forms and editing the form entitled About Me.
Use it as a starting point to build and customize your own employee profiles and watch relationships strengthen across your team!