At ChartHop, we’re always striving to make it easier for our customers to learn more about the platform and make the most out of available features. This month, we’ve released our newly redesigned ChartHop Help Center to provide information to save you time and increase overall efficiency within the platform. Our goal is to have you spend less time asking “How do I do that?” and more time focusing on what really matters: supporting your people.
New Updates to the Help Center
We’re confident you’ll find our updated Help Center valuable. Why? Because it’s intuitive nature and additional documentation is inspired by customer feedback! Some highlights include:
- Intuitive navigation: Like any good remodel, we’ve added tiles for a modern look. But since we’re about style and function, these tiles make it easier for you, your colleagues and your employees to find the appropriate documentation.
- Increased documentation coverage for Carrot: We’ve expanded our documentation library on Carrot, a powerful language that allows you to build reports, queries, and filters across your ChartHop organization.
- Video library: Our recently-launched Video Library provides a visual walkthrough of how to make the most out of popular ChartHop features, including navigating your org chart, customizing your data sheet, and understanding your employee profiles.
- Role-based documentation: Not every person at your organization uses ChartHop in the same way. We’ve made it easier for you to find the information you need, depending on how you’re interacting with the platform. You can now access documentation through the lens of ChartHop for Administrators, and we’ll continue to add more role-based documentation in the coming months.
Coming Soon to the Help Center
We’re always adding new resources to the Help Center. Some future updates we’re excited about include:
- Additional role-based documentation for Employees and Recruiters: Adding new documentation for employees will help ChartHop administrators share the benefits of ChartHop for everyone in the org, and documentation for recruiters will make it easier to take full advantage of ATS integrations and robust reporting features available to Talent teams. Talk about a win-win.
- Additional content based on customer needs: We’re routinely making adjustments and providing additional information to address customers’ most frequently asked questions. Please reach out to your CSM if you have any specific documentation requests.
Ultimately, our goal is to make it easier to implement ChartHop across your organization and provide everyone at your company with the information they need to benefit most from ChartHop.
Ready to get started?
If you’re not a customer and would like to learn more, please request a demo tailored to your organization.